– With home equity at an all-time high, title companies are perfectly poised to help their lender clients gain a competitive advantage with tools that allow them to quickly pre-qualify existing customers, expedite lending decisions and deliver fast, cost-efficient closings. –
– There was an air of optimism at this year’s ALTA One conference in San Diego driven by robust attendance for the first all in-person event in three years, and positive predictions for longer-term market opportunities. –
– With U.S. home equity at a record high of $29 trillion, it's time for title companies to help lenders identify qualified prospects for home equity lending, and deliver fast accurate title checks at scale nationwide. –
– Find out how TitleIQ Search Automation enables Proliant to efficiently scale operations and headcount… in any market condition –
In a volatile market, like the one we are all operating in now, the ability to scale—both up and down—takes on greater importance for almost every title company. But what if scalability was your core business strategy to begin with? How would you integrate automation into every aspect of your business to achieve this goal?
– Intelligent automation allows an organization to augment the workforce to handle spikes in demand or troughs in capacity –
If you’ve followed my recent blog posts, you know that I’m a strong advocate of automation and a true believer that this inevitable trend will create not only a superior customer experience but also improve job satisfaction for employees. Since automation can sometimes be associated with job losses, I realize that this last statement may sound counter-intuitive. Recently, however, I came across a study that supports these views, and had an opportunity to hear first-hand how automation is changing the nature of work at a large title company.
Data Trace Information Services LLC makes no expressed or implied warranty respecting the information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.
DataTrace Accessibility Statement Data Trace Information Services LLC and its affiliates, are committed to making our website's content accessible and user friendly to everyone. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please call our Customer Service team at 866-718-0097 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement. We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.